Sex Is For Married Heterosexual Couples Only, Says Church Of England

• Thread starter Deleted member 695993
  • Start date

Deleted member 695993

Reaction score
Sex is for married heterosexual couples only, says Church of England
What a backward load of old shit! :facepalm: :nono: Consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever they like with whomever they choose!
"Pastoral guidance also calls for Christians in gay or straight civil unions to be abstinent."
'Sexual relationships outside heterosexual marriage are regarded as falling short of God’s purposes for human beings' That's ok then because God doesn't exist!

Well I fall short and I'm going to hell :D

Let me have a think for a minute....

….yeah I can live with it.

Blasphemer! 😈

To be fair - it is their religion so let them preach whatever they want so long as they don't expect me to be in their group.

The above statement can be used for any religious group and for any of their 'rules'

Completely agree - now go to Tehran and tell them too. :)

The UK and Christianity - the country and religion where you are perfectly free and safe to express your disagreement.

Cheers,

Nigel

Perhaps the Church should clean it's own house before criticising others :(

At least the ad’s are working as they should.

Attachments

• D0049EC1-C30F-44D1-AC3B-90271083DD86.png
    D0049EC1-C30F-44D1-AC3B-90271083DD86.png
    659.1 KB · Views: 75
Someone once told me Religion is a Fairytale, and it is. But it is a Multi- Million pound fairytale.

Perhaps the Church should clean it's own house before criticising others :(

Aye.

Two (plus) adults can't enjoy some loving, but it's ok to hide the fact priests like to bugger little boys (girls?). Pot/kettle and all that..

Sex should only be between one man and one woman in the missionary position with the lights off. If everyone just followed those rules then everything in the world would be just great.

Mind you I'm an atheist and I'm not sure I trust them on that.

:rotfl:

Missionary was created to put people off sex...

Missionary was created to put people off sex...
As I understand it, the myth goes that Missionaries saw people in Africa 🎵 doing it like animals on the Discovery channel, 🎵and taught them the "missionary position."

My experience of marriage is that the union ends up being sexless by default. It's the natural path. 😂😂

Well I fall short and I'm going to hell :D

Let me have a think for a minute....

….yeah I can live with it.

They'd better have the PL and Xbox down there or it's going to be a long eternity.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom