Sevilla's Antonio Puerta dies

shocking stuff indeed!
RIP

Yeah quite scary only 22 !!

RIP

Gutted, watched the match and it never looked good, was all smiles when he walked off.

Hearing this just now puts this into perspective.

22 years old

Think i heard something about him having tests over the last few months but may have mis heard so.

Thoughts go out to his family.

Shocking news for anyone to die at that young age

RIP.

Very sad news, reminds me of the Man City player Marc-Vivien Foe who died after collapsing during an international match in France aged 28.

Yes tragic news. She is expected to give birth next month

RIP :(

Shocking news. RIP Antonio.

Flashbacks to Miklos Feher. Not nice. Despite not keeping up with Spanish football closely enough to know who he was until Saturday night, I was close to tears when I heard he'd died this afternoon. Funny old thing this football.

RIP.

Flashbacks to Miklos Feher. Not nice. Despite not keeping up with Spanish football closely enough to know who he was until Saturday night, I was close to tears when I heard he'd died this afternoon. Funny old thing this football.

RIP.

I watch a lot of Spanish and he was a very promising young player.

Had a great game in the UEFA Cup Final in Glasgow in May.

A sad sad loss.

I too watch alot of Spanish football, I rarely miss a game on Sky Sports every weekend. Such a sad loss, really does put everything in perspective.

Real Madrid were very interested in his services this summer, and they made a few approaches for him as well.

Tragic, R.I.P Antonio :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom