1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sevenoaks Brighton, Package Deals!

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by Simonsound, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Simonsound

Simonsound

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just managed to negotiate a package deal of £2000 for a 5x100r and AV32SP/192/ 5.1 :)
    This is far cheaper than their website offers!!
    Has anyone else managed to get this price or cheaper??

2. lovegroova

lovegroova

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +293
  3. Spen69

Spen69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd agree. Sevenoaks' prices under normal circumstances are great, but actually twice the price that IAG will have let them go for. Hifibitz have so far delivered the goods and must be worth a call. :thumbsup:

Saying that, my new purchases aren't here yet, but I have a deposit receipt so I'm hopefull. :devil:

4. Simonsound

Simonsound

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :) :thumbsup: Thanks lovegroova, I went back to Sevenoaks and they gave me a better price and I also picked up a DVD FLR into the bargain at £1000. They are also doing 'phone' deals on AV32R Dual processors but my budget could not stretch that far.. :D

5. lovegroova

lovegroova

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +293
    Simon,

Happy to help and I'm glad they improved their offer. FWIW, hifibitz were selling DP AV32Rs for £1600. Sadly all gone now, but fortunately for me, one is wending its way to my living room.

6. GrahamMG

GrahamMG

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Bash all the dealers over the head for a good deal as IAG were almost giving the stuff away, if Sevenoaks sell those 250x3R amps for the quoted £2995 they have made a lot of money........

7. AllanG

AllanG
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi everyone,

Do you think £2000 is a fair deal for an AV32R 5.1 DP from Sevenoaks Brighton.........or, should I try to haggle for less? I currently own an AV32R 5.1 SP 192 dac version, in black, which I would have to sell to help the purchase of a DP.......any interest to anyone?

Thanks for your comments, Allan

8. cuscus

cuscus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    Hi Allan

If Hifi Bitz hadn't been clearing these out at £1600.00, i would have considered them still good value at £2000.00, i guess it's a supply & demand scenario now & sevenoaks seem to be milking it.
    I would possibly be interested in the processor, could you possibly pm me a few details?

9. Spen69

Spen69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Allan

Haggle mate - your upgrade from the SP unit is going to be painfully expensive otherwise. £2k is good, but Sevenoaks are making a £400+ killing still, based on the Hifibitz price when they had them :D