Setup what looks best...

hjn123

Standard Member
I have a 60gb model ps3, I am thinking of buying a xbox 360 slim.

However i have found out that the slim is avaliable in matte or glossy finsh.

So heres the idea, I have three black glass shelves with the glossy tv on top,
I was thinking matte 360 slim at the bottom and with ps3 slim (matte aswell) above.

Or

Ps3 60gb (Glossy) at the top with 360 slim glossy at the bottom...

Tell me what you think would look best.

I don't mind the matte but preferr glossy as im carefull not to touch them too much. Its just the old Ps3 would dewarf the new 360 slim.

Tigerblade

Distinguished Member
Glossy 360s attracts dust like a magnet....something worth thinking about.....but if your really OCD about matching then if you get matte then decide to get Kinect then all Kinect's are glossy....summat else to think about....

Nokia N900

Standard Member
Glossy 360s attracts dust like a magnet....something worth thinking about.....but if your really OCD about matching then if you get matte then decide to get Kinect then all Kinect's are glossy....summat else to think about....

Ive got a 250 gig slim and the glossy bit below the bd drive where the on/off eject buttons are collect dust no end, irks me to death!

prvjoker

Another thing to consider.....Kinects all look like evil Wall-E's.

Sandsman

Standard Member
From a distance on a shelf under a TV I don't think glossy or matte look that different... but maybe i need glasses

Venonomicon

I built custom hardwood casings for my consoles and set them with green leather to match my library.

DJSigma

Banned
I'll be different to everyone else and say go for glossy! I prefer it. *hugs glossy black PS3 fat and 360 slim*

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom