Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Setup advice

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by lard5117, Sep 27, 2004.

1. lard5117

lard5117

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Pioneer NSDV990 connected to an Infocus X1 projector via SVideo. I have now bought one of those video sender thingies as I want to watch sky from my upstairs system on my projector in the basement. The problem is that when I plug in the scart from the video sender to the NSDV990 I only get sound and no picture - (it appears the scart on the NSDV990 is for output to TV or something).
    I need to keep the svideo cable at the projector end as this is cabled through the ceiling and has been replastered.
    What do I need to buy in order to be able to watch both dvds and the satellite/video sender with the picture through the projector and sound through the DV990? I don't mind manually switching between the two but want the sound and picture quality to be ok.

Would it be something like the B-Tech BT27? How would I 'split' the sound and picture from scart?

Hope you can help.