1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Settings

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by johndj1, Dec 20, 2002.

1. johndj1

johndj1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I've got a Fuji Plasma connected to a Sky Box via one of Dr. John's wonder boxes.

The picture is obviously much better than the RGB I had previously but still needs a bit of tweaking.

I have contrast, colour, brightness and tint options with massive scales. I've tried various settings and have one now that is okay but not great.

The probs are the shade from dark grey to black being fuzzy, and just when I think I've got that remedied, the picture becomes a bit grainy.

I'm not asking for exact settings (although those would be nice) but given that each of the four has settings from -30 to 30 the combinations are innumerable. Are there any rules of thumb that I can apply just to get close? For example low brightness but high contrast and colour?

All answers gratefully received

D

2. Dutch

Dutch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +282
    Hi

Obviously not many Fujitsu owners on this forum. Mostly Panasonics and Pioneers I'm afraid. Have you tried using Video Essentials or AVIA?

Steve