Setting up my LC26GA4E through DVI

deadred

I've been trying to set up my laptop to run through my DVI connection but i'm having a bit of bother. I can see the screen on the tv but it's as if the image is too big to fit on the LCD screen and when i move my cursor to the left or right it "pushes" the screen out further, sorry if i haven't explained it very well, but as you may of guessed i ain't got a clue :confused:

cheers

McE

Novice Member
deadred said:
I've been trying to set up my laptop to run through my DVI connection but i'm having a bit of bother. I can see the screen on the tv but it's as if the image is too big to fit on the LCD screen and when i move my cursor to the left or right it "pushes" the screen out further, sorry if i haven't explained it very well, but as you may of guessed i ain't got a clue :confused:

cheers
this is normal if you have a resolution that is to high for the sharp. it doesn't scale if you have "dot for dot" mode turned on.

If your videocard can't put out the sharps native resolution, use powerstrip (progi to set up custom resolutions etc.)

deadred

Can someone give me some help using powerstrip, i've searched the web for help using the program and can't find any :confused:

richjthorpe

Novice Member
Search for 'Powerstrip Sharp' on this forum. Someone has pasted the details in a message. All you do is follow the instructions (Found on a thread somewhere) and paste them in the section......apparently !

:)

Richie.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom