Question Setting up Logitech Harmony - TV Apps?

Andeh

I have my Logitech Harmony set up to switch to sky ox etc and it works well with my receiver.

I have set it up so I have a 'Netflix' and 'Apps' on the remote's screen, but when I switch back to 'Watch Sky' it changes the receiver etc over, but it does not 'exit' out of the Apps screen on the Panasonic TV.

I can manually change the 'input' onto HDMI via the Panasonic remote, but I dont understand why the Harmony isn't exiting the Apps screen & changing to watch HDMI 1 when I tell it to?

edit to add: I am still struggling to get it to swap to Netflix/Apps and back to Sky TV again.

it works when I manually dig into Panasonic's settings, but now when I set it up to work via the mains creen! :(

Last edited:

Andeh

Figured it out, I manually went into the Harmony settings and added in extra steps for each stage; so an extra command for 'Netflix', 'apps' then for sky added an 'exit' command prior to moving to Sky. This quits out of the Apps, then changes to sky which seems to have done it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom