• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Setting up 2xTVs from one output source.....help

andyd55

Standard Member
Hey there,

We currently have one tv, setup with a amp, dvd player and a ps3, what we are looking at doing is purchasing another tv to go at the other side of the room, but we want to be able to watch the same thing on both tvs if we are watching a movie/digital or be able to have a movie/watching digital on one tv and play the ps3 on the other tv what is the best way to go about setting this up. The tvs will be about 6metres apart roughly.

Thanks for any help or suggestions in advance.

The Cinema Man

Standard Member
An AVR processor is an amplifier that processes both Audio and Video.
How is the source going to your TV?

andyd55

Standard Member
At the moment we have the ps3, dvd player both linked in using HDMI leads, I have had a nosey about on the net would a HDMI Splitter like this from maplin allow me to watch movies from the ps3 on both tvs? Only problem I can see is the tv we have is 720p so I would need to get a 720p tv as this splitter doesnt seem to look like it will work if we have 1080 and 720

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom