setting tv volume control on panasonic handset

bobbsee

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi.
Just joined, and I would like to kick my first post off with a plea for help.

I have just added a Panasonic 3D player, model DMP-BDT110 to partner my Samsung PS51D495 Plasma TV.

I cannot see how to program the volume button on the Panny IR6 handset to control the Samsung TV volume. It is strange, because the handbook lists all TV codes at the end, but not how to set them.

I must be doing something stupid to miss it. And seem to be going round in circles on the internet.

All help gratefully received. Over to you.

Cheers.

I have the same question but with a Visio TV. No codes listed in the manual~

I think nowadays you just enable HDMI control on both devices, this can be called something else depending on manufacturer.

Hi.
Just joined, and I would like to kick my first post off with a plea for help.

I have just added a Panasonic 3D player, model DMP-BDT110 to partner my Samsung PS51D495 Plasma TV.

I cannot see how to program the volume button on the Panny IR6 handset to control the Samsung TV volume. It is strange, because the handbook lists all TV codes at the end, but not how to set them.

I must be doing something stupid to miss it. And seem to be going round in circles on the internet.

All help gratefully received. Over to you.

Cheers.

I have the same question but with a Visio TV. No codes listed in the manual~

If you want to control the TV from the BluRay players remote control - press and hold the TV power button whilst pressing the 2-digit code for your TV.

code list.JPG

This is the list from the UK manual. Not sure if Visio/Vizio have launched TV's in the UK.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom