• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Setting Default Volume

rabjac

Standard Member
I've got an Onkyo TX-SR606 A/V receiver setup in my device list. I would quite like to set a default volume level whenever the device is switched on. However I cannot see where I can acheive this. Can anyone help?

TIA.

logiciel

It's there in the Onkyo menu somewhere!
This should be in the Onkyo forum though - please post there.

logiciel

That's OK and it may be that I misunderstood what you're looking for, and how the Harmony came into it.
Setting an initial volume level is one of the many basic settings within the Onkyo menus.
If you want to start at the same default level every time you power on the Onkyo then the place to do it is in the Onkyo menu.
If you want to specify different levels for different Harmony Activities then the Onkyo menu commands for doing it could be set in the Harmony as Additional When Activity Sarts.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom