Setanta - if you registered/activated on-line - then check your bill

DES-Lite

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just thought i'd let you all know I had a fairly interesting conversation with Setanta last night.... wasnt too bad getting through for one only bought 5 mins... to check why they had stated in their letter they were taking £29.98 out of the account (for connection and the first 2 months) when the first month was inc. in the box.

Now get this was told that the offer only worked if you phoned in to activate and not online (which i found strange as the process had asked for card number etc) ofcourse I really had to stop myself laughing at this suggestion given their phone answering reputation.

Also said they would reactivate my card within the next 15-60 mins as the old one was working again...that didnt happen.... 1 step forward.....

IF everyone on here is having so many problems with setanta and you all go to BBC's
Watchdog website

and say to them what your problems is surely something must get done then.

Also i find it VERY strange as they only give info on there website as to how to take out a subscription with them and no clear way of how to cancel

I was considering using them for the footy i am now having second thoughts and think i might stay well clear!

There is also
OfCom
to make use off too

Thee complaints at least!:oops: Mostly to do with canceling too :nono:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom