1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Set up the projector to dvd etc

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by POPPY, Dec 19, 2004.

1. POPPY

POPPY
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    ok
    I am new to projectors, thinking of buying epsontw10h, any body answer these questions
    1 How do I connect ot dvd from one end of room to other

2 Can I position projector on table if so what height

3 What kind of picture quality can I expect

thas it for now

2. Oakleyspatz

Oakleyspatz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +231
    1)You can either have the DVD player close to the projector and run a short S video cable or component cable to the projector and a long coaxial cable to your amp from the DVD player, or have the DVD close to the amp and run a long component or S video to the projector.
    2) You can indeed place the pj on a small coffee table so long as the line of sight to the chosen screen/wall is not obstructed by anything. I would say that from a coffee table the bottom of the image would be about 3-4 foot off the ground.
    3) Picture quality would be very impressive if this is your first pj, but only if used in a completely dark environment. Daytime pj viewing is not recommended. I would say it would be similar to a 90inch Plasma which of course you cannot get so I would say...darn fine image !!!

3. POPPY

POPPY
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    thanks for yoyr reply