1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

set up question(total noob)

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by shakie1973, May 29, 2005.

1. shakie1973

shakie1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    Got me panny 37"pw7 on the wall,it looks class with me speakers sitting just below.
    My problem is this.....i know it's not the right forum but you guys have always been spot on in the past.
    Got me panny from r/s with the free home cinema kit,but i already have a much better pioneer home cinema package,so i sold the free panny one to me mate,he's happy coz he's got a brand new bit of kit......i'm happy coz i got 100 notes.The problem is i said i'd set it up,and i am a total noob (paid to get mine all installed)
    All he's got from the tv is sky box and dvd player connected by scart to scart.
    So how do i run them through the amp,i'm assuming all those jack plugs on the back of the amp have to come into it.
    Like i said total noob so plz keep it simple :lease:

CHEERS

2. JohnCCFC

JohnCCFC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    If I were you I'd find ouot what makes and models of all kit involved, and also which inputs/ouputs they all have. That might help. I'm guessing there may be more than just scart options available.