• elsewhere

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • don't have

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Julie Winston

This must be the most common misnomer these days. How many of you park your set top box on the set top?

Congratulations to Julie for creating the most confusing poll ever.

Box = set (unless it's preceded by set-top) = TV = :rolleyes:

Mine's on the bottom shelf of my TV cabinet - on top of the VCR (would've put it on top of the DVD, but the set-top box gets hot)

Most TVs that you buy these days will warn you in the manual not to put anything on top of the TV anyway.

In Captain Mainwarings voice 'Well done Squirrel, I wondered who'd be the first to spot that'

Julie

Originally posted by Julie Winston
In Captain Mainwarings voice 'Well done Squirrel, I wondered who'd be the first to spot that'

Julie

Don't encourage him. He know no one's confused at all, he'll just do anything to up that post count.

Well done for including a control under other options for people who don't have one. A proper poll for once.

All my units are spaced on separate open shelves to minimise heat and interference problems.

Dr Diversity - is it my imagination or are you reopening all Julie Winston's threads? :D

Mine is standing vertically between the bed and the drawers, prob not reccomended but the sky guy said it would be ok!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom