1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Session 9

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Brigadeer, May 9, 2002.

1. Brigadeer

Brigadeer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I see Future advertising this for £14.99 & wondered if anyone had seen it or could recommend it.

Thanks.

2. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +847
    I've seen it. Wouldn't recommend it personally, although just about everyone else I know that's seen it thought it was the creepiest film they'd seen in a long time. Me? I thought it was a dull, overlong, atmosphere vacuum that played exactly like a BBC2 production and took far too long to eventually go nowhere. The only point anything actually happens is in the last 10 or 15 minutes when it kind of rushes through to the finale.
    It's a nice looking/sounding disc with some reasonable extras though, if you did fancy chancing your arm on it. In fact, one aquaintance thought the extras were as creepy as he found the film.
    Personally I wouldn't recommend it, but to be honest, I seem to be in a minority of one.

3. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Without spoiling it, it certainly wasn't what I expected, and I go with what Rambo said.

However, you may really like it. I think it's going to be a love it or hate it type of film, as it does turn in an unexpected direction.

But do take into account that I for one have absolutely no taste, and watch crap repeatedly.:D

4. Grumpy

Grumpy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you ever watched a film and wished you hadn't bothered.
    I watched Session 9 on Friday and I waited and waited for something interesting to happen but it never really amounted to very much at all.

If you fancy my region 3 copy LMK:clown: