1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Service Mode/Menu' Of Samsung 29" Plano T.V.

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by tutsipoppy, Mar 28, 2005.

1. tutsipoppy

tutsipoppy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi....well i've come with a lot of hope to find my answer over here coz i've searched the whole internet i wasn't able to find an answer.

Can anybody tell me as to how to access the "Service Menu" of my "Samsung 29' Plano" TV?

I read somewhere that u have to.....

1. Turn TV OFF
    2. Press 'mute', 182, 'power' button.

I've tried the above method and many different ways but no it didn't worked.

Also i found another method which said....

1. Press the 'Standby' button.
    2. Press 'Display', 'Menu', 'Mute', 'Power' button. And the Service Menu will appear in a couple of seconds.

I wanna know which one is the "DISPLAY" button. I can see Menu, Mute, Power button but i don't know which one is the DISPLAY button.

Plz tell me which is the working method.

PLZ HELP ME GUYS.....ITS URGENT.

2. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi tutsipoppy,

You may have looked at the old AV forum answer to finding the service menu for the Samsung Plano tv. In case you didn't see it, DeckardCaine posted he was looking for Service Code for Samsung Plano WS 32Z78R.

He then said he had found it and posted the following:

Just like with some other models (in standby mode press in order INFO - DISPLAY - MENU - MUTE and then power button to turn tv on. There are a million useful parameters and also reset switch to reset values if something should go wrong. Most geometry options are self explanatory. Excellent. Adjusted geometry as perfect as it should be.

Sorry I can't help with identifying the "Display" button as I am not familiar with the tv myself. It may be that pressing INFO will bring up DISPLAY and you then press that. Good luck.

3. HowieC

HowieC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Samsung use any number of different codes, if you can let me know the model number and approx age I might have code details in my little black book.