1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service Menu on Sony

Discussion in 'TVs' started by slamakn, Jan 8, 2001.

1. slamakn

slamakn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anybody know how to get into the Service Menu on the Sony KV-32FQ75? I want to check out the scart configurations for PAL / NTSC.

Thanks in advance.

------------------
    NPS

2. Nuno Santos

Nuno Santos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    On the front panel press the P+ and P- simultaneously (and hold them) while switching on the TV (again on the front panel).

Before doing anything check out:
    http://www.kv32tweak.freeuk.com/

Best regards,

NS

3. Matt P

Matt P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just got a FQ75 and can’t say I know too much about it at the moment but with regards the NTSC set up the manual does say that the scart socket auto detects the signal coming in. I assume this applies to NTSC and RGB signals it is on page 21 under the table. I don’t want to sound patronising but read the instruction manual word for word. I know it is a bother but it’s better than mucking up the set.

Having said all that does any one know how to change the time on the thing? I can’t find that in the manual.

4. slamakn

slamakn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am aware that the TV auto selects NTSC and PAL signals, but what I have been informed, is that S-Video on AV2/3 for NTSC is not switched on automatically, but is for PAL. This cannot be changed unless you go into the Service Menu. Thanks anyway.

The time is not set on the TV, but through the teletext signal being recieved. Therefore it should always be correct and not need changing.

------------------
    NPS

5. Matt P

Matt P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you sorted the NTSC issue out? If you have tell me. I've tried the service menu but can't seem to locate the SCART configuration menu. Out of interest I have attempted to get mine to play NTSC but can't seem to do it.

Regards

Matt