• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Service Menu Code for 32PW8620/12

J

JunkieXL

Hello everyone :)

i have tried the various codes floating around here, none of'em workin.

does some1 know a valid code (and usability) for this particular set ?

thanks

junkie

C

Cynthia 7

Hi Junkie XL,

Since I have a Philips 36PW9618 myself I copied down some service codes that someone had once listed on this forum. I've never had necessity to go into the service menu so I can't say if they work. Do take great care as apparently you can really muck up your set and it then requires a dealer to put it right.

These are the codes: 062596 and then the i button (also known as OSD or STATUS button). Message "dealer" should appear. Other codes are: 0162596 0362596 0462596 0762596 0862596.

I copied this down from a member of this forum, hagbard, from 15.9.2003. The tv in question then was the 32PW9534. I think the PW relates to the chassis so it should work for you too. Make a note of your previous settings whatever you do. Good luck.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom