Service manual for antique Panasonic TU-PT600 tuner

robu

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, i've got a Panasonic TH37PW5 plasma display and a Tu-Pt600 tuner, but it's missing the display cable between them. It's a 26 pin male-male cable from Panasonic and i can't find it anywhere :( If someone could help me with a service manual for this tuner box, i would be greatfull. I'm thinkin' of building myself a cable to connect them, but i don't know the pinouts..
Please help me.
Best regards

Welcome to the forums. We have had these on the Classifieds. You may wish to get a Wanted ad up. Is this the one which looks like an HDMI but isn't ?

Welcome to the forums. We have had these on the Classifieds. You may wish to get a Wanted ad up. Is this the one which looks like an HDMI but isn't ?
Thank you! it does'nt really look like an HDMI...it's more like a bigger VGA.
I could make one myself, but i need the pinout..
Can someone help me?:lease:

Attachments

• Panasonic 26 pin.JPG
    Panasonic 26 pin.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 715
Hello again guys! I've managed to buy a payr of 26 pin connectors for my link cable, but now i'm in a dillema...i'm not sure wich pin on connector A goes to wich pin on connector B. I'm tempted to wire it by simply taking wires from pin 1 to pin 1, pin 2 to pin 2...pin 26 to pin 26, but i'm afraid not to work in vain...can someone give me a better idea? Thanks alot!

I think one of the links I posted specifically explains that.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom