SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

Thank you 🙏

Yes please see pictures below.

The TV mounted on the wall was at the insistence of the client.

Due to the low ceiling as a barn conversion plus our ceiling fabric 100mm below existing ceiling and the centre speaker below, the TV looks too high in the pictures but not too bad in person.
50C73D54-57DA-4E5B-9721-3C67F8612A68.jpeg

Absolutely Fab ... wish I could conceal the 6 million cables in my room like that !

Thank you 🙏

Yes please see pictures below.

The TV mounted on the wall was at the insistence of the client.

Due to the low ceiling as a barn conversion plus our ceiling fabric 100mm below existing ceiling and the centre speaker below, the TV looks too high in the pictures but not too bad in person.
View attachment 1435768
Ah I see didn’t appreciate there was a TV too, speakers hiding behind the fabric wall and subs hidden in the cabinets / into the false wall too as look quite shallow?

LCR a d heights behind acoustically transparent fabric

The dual X12’s are located behind the wall front L&R corners. The cabinet does sit flush with the wall but the client wanted it brought forward. There is 550mm available space behind the wall.

LCR a d heights behind acoustically transparent fabric

The dual X12’s are located behind the wall front L&R corners. The cabinet does sit flush with the wall but the client wanted it brought forward. There is 550mm available space behind the wall.
Thanks Rich some food for thought!

Hah, ironically nearly 12 months on from buying the MKIW150s off you, I’m almost ready to fit them. Could have used these instead. A bargain for someone. I’d did consider them for surrounds, but I’ve sized all the holes for IW150t.

Potentially IW150’s.

Just finalising the bespoke cabinetry to house the subs.

The system will be full MK in wall 5.2.4, V12 subs, MP40 processor, Yamaha power amplifier until the MXA8400 arrives, 85” Sony Pro TV and some fabric wall treatment.

It’s a small space but will post pictures once the work starts mid April.

Potentially IW150’s.

Just finalising the bespoke cabinetry to house the subs.

The system will be full MK in wall 5.2.4, V12 subs, MP40 processor, Yamaha power amplifier until the MXA8400 arrives, 85” Sony Pro TV and some fabric wall treatment.

It’s a small space but will post pictures once the work starts mid April.
Good choice of Sub's ;-)

Out of interest Rich: Are the IW950 the same size as my IW28S?

Only issue is; how is anyone meant to collect them under the current lockdown though? Deposit and payment upon such time as it would be possible perhaps?

Out of interest Rich: Are the IW950 the same size as my IW28S?

Only issue is; how is anyone meant to collect them under the current lockdown though? Deposit and payment upon such time as it would be possible perhaps?
Hi Kelvin,

No they are smaller. These are now sold subject to payment next week.

We are delighted to announce the opening of our new St Albans city centre showroom late summer 2021.

This showroom will build upon our already successful showroom. We will have on demonstration the finest audio visual systems in the world, interior design solutions, acoustic solutions, lighting, control and much more.

Our Borehamwood showrooms will continue to operate as usual and will also be refreshed with new audio visual systems once our St Albans showroom opens.

Rich@SeriouslyCinema

Last edited:
We are delighted to announce the opening of our new St Albans city centre showroom late summer 2021.

This showroom will build upon our already successful showroom that. We will have on demonstration the finest audio visual systems in the world, interior design solutions, acoustic solutions, lighting, control and much more.

Our Borehamwood showrooms will continue to operate as usual and will also be refreshed with new audio visual systems once our St Albans showroom opens.

Rich@SeriouslyCinema
World domination next, well done Rich.

Hopefully be able to come over if lockdown ever finishes

Well done on your new showroom Rich, it looks like you'll have lots of room to fit it out with all sorts of lovely gear. It's gonna be a busy year for you. Glad to see things are going well.

Thanks Lester.

We have some very special plans for this showroom.

The cinema is going to be absolutely killer and the media room will be on another level.

Can’t divulge too much at the moment.

We will be having several AVF open days for sure.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom