SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
Depending on size circa £3k. When it’s off it’s pitch black yes.
thank u. how is it installeD? how much ceiling height do u lose by installing it? I think I need to make trip to showroom

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
We have the awesome JVC NZ7 on permanent demonstration with a 3.6m wide Screen Excellence projection screen.
3.6M! It manages to light up that big of a screen? How do you guys rate the NZ7 brightness versus the NX5/7 please for a screen that size?

orange55

@Seriously Ltd The new showroom looks very stylish. Well done. Can’t wait to hear them.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Our smaller MK Sound 150 7.2.4 cinema room. Featuring Trinnov processing, Lyngdorf amplification, Sony projection, Screen Excellence, Ineva Design seating, Kaleidescape, Control4 and Lutron lighting control.
CCAA5107-92E4-4A27-AA3D-C445B5B72B21.jpeg

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Our larger cinema room features an MK 300 series 7.2.8 loudspeaker system using 6 x MK C15S custom install subwoofers, Trinnov Processing, Lyngdorf amplification, 3.7m Screen Excellence screen, JVC NZ7 projection, Control4, Lutron lighting, Ineva Design seating.
6BF6D203-0EB6-480C-BCB9-553EEF35C3BB.jpeg
9FCC92A4-018A-4046-A85C-EE544315DA3A.jpeg
47919407-87E8-4D52-A219-40605B5161A5.jpeg

Last edited:

Romey

They are MP300 LCR height channels.

The 5 x ceiling speakers are 300’s.

Still to install the VOG 300.

Final layout will be 7.4.8.

IW300 LCR x 3
Height LCR MP300 x 3
Ceiling IW300 x 5
Surrounds S300T x 4
Front subs C15S x 6
Rear subs X15+ x 2 when available.

The above layout covers both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X configurations plus will allow all channels to run with DTS:X Pro.

We usually install monopoles for height channels although tripoles do work well.

The surround channels are S300T’s.

Waiting on the X15+ subs for the rear of the cinema.

The smaller cinema is a more traditional MK 150 7.2.4 layout.
This all looks amazing. Love the room.

You have the iw300 ceiling pointing straight down, and horiztontally aligned. Would you do the same for iw950 in ceiling - horizontal and straight down?

Second question, in a 9.x.6 I'm planning iw300 lcr, iw150 wides (angled to mlp) iw150t sides and backs... iw950 top fronts, rears, vog. Considering front height - would iw150 (or mp150) equadistant between screen wall and top front work? I guess it'd have to be angled to mlp.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Thank you.

Our smaller cinema runs IW150T side and rear surrounds with 4 x IW950 horizontal in the ceiling.

Our larger 300 cinema uses MP300’s for the LCR front height channels which is what we would recommend due to their angled baffle towards the MLP.

I would recommend that you pay us a visit to hear both systems of you can as very similar to what you are proposing and we can give you bags of advice.

Romey

Thank you.

Our smaller cinema runs IW150T side and rear surrounds with 4 x IW950 horizontal in the ceiling.

Our larger 300 cinema uses MP300’s for the LCR front height channels which is what we would recommend due to their angled baffle towards the MLP.

I would recommend that you pay us a visit to hear both systems of you can as very similar to what you are proposing and we can give you bags of advice.
Thanks for the input. I'm in Berlin - you already helped a bunch previously by mail :)
Yes, I need to schedule a visit for sure. I've effectively got a blank canvas 6x5 basement, need to stagger budget while leading to something top notch.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Merry Christmas to all AVF members🎄

We’ve had a crazy 12 months, busier than ever with client installations and the mammoth task of building our new showrooms that launched last week.

We have a busy year ahead with projects and client demonstrations whilst refining and adding the finishing touches to what we believe are one of the best showrooms in the U.K.

We are now closed until January 4th needing a much welcome break.

[email protected] and all the team.

techted

Ex dem JVC N7 available
6 months warranty
1480hrs use
No box collection only
Free Peerless precision ceiling mount
£5,750.00
Are you firm with the price? And would that be a manufacturer warranty or a dealer warranty?

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
We are now taking bookings for demonstrations at our purpose built new showrooms. Incredibly pleased with the end results and have several clients through the doors this weekend and more booked in for the coming weeks.

Best comment so far was “Do you have a speaker in the seats?” when the client was hit with the sound of an artillery shell exploding…….💥

orange55

bay73

We are now taking bookings for demonstrations at our purpose built new showrooms. Incredibly pleased with the end results and have several clients through the doors this weekend and more booked in for the coming weeks.

Best comment so far was “Do you have a speaker in the seats?” when the client was hit with the sound of an artillery shell exploding…….💥
@Seriously Ltd - Would love to come over to your demo rooms before we start planning the media room into our new build. What is the best way to arrange PM on here or email?

Sam Ash

Hi Richard, how does Perlisten compare to M&K and Steinway in terms of overall fidelity and performance from a high-end home theatre perspective. This is assuming that one would resort to the S5m for the fronts. Feel free to provide input for both the S and R series.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 26th January 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Huawei begins P50 Pocket and P50 Pro smartphone global rollout
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audioengine launches compact S6 powered subwoofer
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW UK for February 2022