Quantcast

SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
I would love one of those fibre optic starlight ceilings in my cinema room.

I shudder to think how much one would cost and how I could sell it to the management.
If you let us know the size required and your location we can supply an estimate. You are welcome to bring the management to our showroom 😂

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
We are delighted to announce our exclusive partnership with Darlings of Chelsea furniture stores located throughout the South East and London.
We will be able to offer beautiful handmade sofas and chairs for our clients cinema and media rooms. More details to follow.
Rich

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Since forming The Smart Trilogy group we are being approached by more and more pro audio companies, recording studios and commercial audio venues to assist them with their projects. We are currently involved in several recording studio builds and a 45 seat residential communal cinema. We transfer these skill sets to our residential cinema projects to provide the best professional end results for our clients. From build, soundproofing, treatment and audio visual equipment. Our showroom demonstrates to both the residential and professional market what can be achieved.
We hope to be able to give more details of some of these projects where we can, but this is not always possible due to NDA’s etc.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
As we are being asked frequently about what speaker cable should be used we have decided to start supplying the speaker cable that we use for our installations.

These are available in drums starting at 50m @£3 per metre plus next day shipping to anywhere in the U.K.
The speaker cable is fully CPR compliant LSZH 2 core copper AWG14. Other sizes available upon request.

We can also supply fibre hdmi cables in lengths of 9, 15, 20 and 30m. All cables certified 18.1Gps 2.0b 4:4:4.
[email protected]

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
It’s that time of year again. The team will be flying out to the ISE 2020 trade show in Amsterdam next week to see what’s new from manufacturers and to check out any new products that we may want to use going forward. ✈🎬🔊🚨🍺🌷😇

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Just arrived back from the ISE exhibition.
Some fantastic products coming that we are really excited about. Great meetings with Anthem, Lyngdorf, M&K and Storm.
It’s going to be an exciting year ahead.
[email protected]

barnitto

Any hints from Anthem about a replacement for the AVM60 and possibly when????? Purely hypothetically obviously ;)

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
My lips are sealed on all of the above 🤐

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
M&K did not have a room there this year as they have been very busy with products so nothing publicly announced. They attended for meetings with thier dealer network.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
A 23 seat London Steinway cinema that we have been involved in nearing completion.
7F58B0C5-53BF-4683-AC73-1FE01F794710.jpeg

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Just to let all AVForum members know that we are continuing to supply, design, build and install media and cinema rooms during these unprecedented times.

Our demonstration showroom remains open by appointment only as per usual. This in effect allows us to ensure all areas are cleaned thoroughly before any client meeting.

We have confirmed with our distributors and manufactures that all products are available as usual.

All of our team follow strict Covid19 health and hygiene protocols.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

[email protected]

Bagapeas

Standard Member
Just to let all AVForum members know that we are continuing to supply, design, build and install media and cinema rooms during these unprecedented times.

Our demonstration showroom remains open by appointment only as per usual. This in effect allows us to ensure all areas are cleaned thoroughly before any client meeting.

We have confirmed with our distributors and manufactures that all products are available as usual.

All of our team follow strict Covid19 health and hygiene protocols.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

[email protected]
All the best over the coming months Rich and also your partners and suppliers.

We absolutely love our system and for anyone on the fence and looking for great service, knowledge and advice and of course products I would have no hesitation in recommending Seriously Cinema.

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Thank you so much for the kind words of support. It has been an absolute pleasure 👌👏

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
COVID19 update
Following the Governments announcement this evening, we will be closing our showroom with immediate effect. All installations will also cease for the duration.

We continue to operate as a business remotely. We are still open for phone calls, emails and orders.

We have confirmed again with our partners, manufactures and distributors that all equipment is stall available for order and deliveries continue as normal.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require advice or would like to place an order.

Most importantly please stay safe.

[email protected]

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
COVID19 and SeriouslyCinema.
Hey all, as previously stated, we continue to operate remotely, giving advice, taking and processing product orders for delivery to our clients.

As many of our clients know, I am also a full time London Firefighter. If I take slightly longer to reply to emails or can’t answer the phone, please leave a message or email. This is due to the current situation and increased emergency response that I am required to undertake during this difficult time.

All of our team are now working remotely and are available to discuss or advise our clients both old and new.

Most importantly please all stay safe.

[email protected]

Steve356

Hey all, as previously stated, we continue to operate remotely, giving advice, taking and processing product orders for delivery to our clients.

As many of our clients know, I am also a full time London Firefighter. If I take slightly longer to reply to emails or can’t answer the phone, please leave a message or email. This is due to the current situation and increased emergency response that I am required to undertake during this difficult time.

All of our team are now working remotely and are available to discuss or advise our clients both old and new.

[email protected]
Rich -- Thanks for all you are doing during these difficult times in your Emergency Services role. I've still never figured out how you do this full time and the home cinema stuff. I guess you don't sleep much.

Take care mate! :thumbsup:

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Rich -- Thanks for all you are doing during these difficult times in your Emergency Services role. I've still never figured out how you do this full time and the home cinema stuff. I guess you don't sleep much.

Take care mate! :thumbsup:
I believe he managed to crack human cloning :) Thanks Rich for everything your doing

Bagapeas

Standard Member

[email protected]
Thanks for everything you are doing Rich in the current circumstances. Hope all is well

Trending threads

Latest News

Roku launches free Roku Channel in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips Android TVs add Disney+ support
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Britbox now available on LG smart TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Virgin Media TV customers get 18 free channels