SeriouslyCinema's News, Products and Offers.

Our advert goes live in this months Home Cinema Choice magazine. Installation feature to follow soon.
9B3C01FD-495A-4DD2-8A08-E910A35642C6.jpeg

If it is then that makes two of us.

I bet it's Farrow and Ball paint.
If it is it then I bet it took 5 coats to make it look that good ;):D

EDIT: might seem like an obscure comment, but if you have ever used Farrow and Ball its like water. I know a few painters who even refuse to use it as it takes so many coats to get a decent finish. Looks good when on right enough!

Last edited:
If it is it then I bet it took 5 coats to make it look that good ;):D

EDIT: might seem like an obscure comment, but if you have ever used Farrow and Ball its like water. I know a few painters who even refuse to use it as it takes so many coats to get a decent finish. Looks good when on right enough!

No not obscure, I knew exactly what you meant :D

Thanks for sharing the photos Richard and for all the help and advice so far. We are really enjoying the room as it stands and can’t wait for the in-ceilings to be fitted and the room to be finished. It’s a real transformation from the double garage we started with.
For anyone interested the paint colour is Dulux Venetian Crystal 1

Thanks for sharing the photos Richard and for all the help and advice so far. We are really enjoying the room as it stands and can’t wait for the in-ceilings to be fitted and the room to be finished. It’s a real transformation from the double garage we started with.
For anyone interested the paint colour is Dulux Venetian Crystal 1
The room looks fantastic and thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to finishing your room next week so that you can all sit down and enjoy a movie.

Are those SVS PB 4000s

Oh wow very impressive .. would not fancy been their neighbour though ...

I’m not Jealous at all ...

Hi Rich

Just come across your thread. Wow. Great looking projects.

There are a number of companies that do good looking work but very few that really specialize in delivering the best possible sound at the budget.

If anyone is considering this sort of project, please make sure to hear some of the installers previous work. Very few deliver the sound they should at the price and this is what makes Richards installs so different.

Congratulations, its no wonder you are so busy!

R

Hi Rob,

Thanks. Yes very busy and booked until Christmas.

We are currently converting a couple of garages and also installing another three cinema rooms, supplying equipment and advising clients on several other cinemas as well as a large whole house and garden AV/Smart home installation which we are 2nd fixing next week. Lots of meetings with architects, engineers and designers for a huge project in Notting Hill which we start next year. Several clients are in the movie and music industry including top club DJ’s and broadcast sound engineers which is very flattering for us.

Lots of pictures of installs to post when builds finished. Due to the workload I can’t post as often as I would like.

CEC229F7-AA2A-45EB-B266-41FA1BE7BAEC.jpeg
18857114-DDC7-4CA3-9786-C7324DD58CAC.jpeg
255AF8B1-2C38-45E6-BA21-5BBE1F82DDC2.jpeg
This is a garage in Hertfordshire that has been converted into a cinema room for our client. It features a full MK Sound IW150 5.2.4 Loudspeaker system with projection courtesy of JVC and a 120” AT 16:9 screen.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom