Quantcast

SeriouslyCinema November Forum Day

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hey Rich

Am I allowed if I promise to not to speak? Really looking forward to hearing the upgrade to the cinema, which was already bonkers!
You are always welcome 🙏 🤣

IWC Dopplel

16th November ?

megson

Hello. Is everything still ok for Saturday Richard? What time is everything kicking off please?

regards
Megson (Neil)

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hi Neil,
Yes all going ahead on Saturday.
10am-4pm
Look forward to seeing you

Rich

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hi Rich,

Where is the nearest car park to you?

Thanks.

Steve
Hi Steve,

Its free parking on all the roads and we also have free parking at the rear. The road opposite has free bays and no parking restrictions on the street.

megson

I would like to thank Rich and all involved for a very nice day on Saturday in a cinema room to die for. It’s the second time I have heard the M&K 300’s and I have been blown away on both occasions. The picture on the recently calibrated JVC N7 and 3 metre screen was also excellent and the 4 X12 subwoofers made the whole experience very cinematic Indeed. The comparatively smaller system in the reception area was also very good with M&K in wall 150’s and in ceiling 95’s strutting their stuff.

Well worth a visit and thanks again.

Kind Regards
Neil

Seriously Ltd

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Thanks for the kind words. It was an enjoyable day with a great turnout. Nice to meet new faces too. I’m pleased that everyone loved the main cinema room and enjoyed talking with our team of passionate guys. Also thanks to @Rob Sinden for his invaluable help.
We will be holding another forum members day in March, showcasing the new MK 750 and K series loudspeaker systems.

IWC Dopplel

Sorry I was unable to attend, I hope the day went well :)

Top Bottom