Series x problem, need help

Claulo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles that have native or upscaled 4k resolution, such as Elden Ring, Red dead redemption 1, gta V Remastered, or especially Guardians of the Galaxy, I notice a strange effect. This doesnt happen with every game, for example, with psychonauts 2, the gunk, alan wake remastered or The gunk, everything its ok. I have not found the specific name but I think it is the “ghost effect”. My questions are this: Is this a widespread problem in the games I mentioned? Will it be a problem with my television or the graphics card of the console? Are there methods to eliminate this problem? I attached link to some videos so you can see:

connect it to a different TV if possible and see if the issue remains to help work out if its the TV or not.

connect it to a different TV if possible and see if the issue remains to help work out if its the TV or not.
I spoke with a friend, and he told me that TVs that are not OLED have this problem. He used to have a normal 4k and it also happened to him, but he bought a C1 and the problem disappeared. It doesn't seem to be a hardware console issue, but i will not have the certain until i try the console on an oled tv

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom