1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serial number help

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by santan17, Jan 20, 2005.

1. santan17

santan17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I have found an AV32R that I am interested in buying, unfortunatly the seller isn't sure if it has the 192KHz DACs or not, I have tried ringing IAG with the serial number yesterday and today but it just goes to an answer phone.

The serial is AVP-00250308, its a bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anybody here would know?

Thanks in advance

James.

2. roversd1

roversd1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    From memory, it is just at the change over period - it is too near other 'special' (refurbished units, etc) serial numbers for me to help.

3. roversd1

roversd1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can now confirm that this unit does not have the 192 kHz 24 bit DACs installed.

4. santan17

santan17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your help!
    I managed to speak to IAG this morning and they confirmed that was the case, unfortunatly the seller still wants £900 for it, which as far as I can gather by reading these forums is a bit steep (it is 5.1 and no options), so I think I shall have to wait a bit longer before getting my first of hopefully many TAG boxes :)

Thanks again

James

5. roversd1

roversd1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    even at £900, the AV32R is still an excellent buy, theres always haggling....