Serano Stand !! Will It Support?

JoeF2k2

Banned
Hi guys, ive got a Serano Black Glass Stand, model SR1050B. Ive checked the specs below...

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...ull&sm=null&tm=null&sku=821213&category_oid=#

max weight is 150kg, so im assuming its more then strong enough to hold my new toshiba 42" XV505DB Tv, along with my Yamaha Amp, B&W Center and an xbox and sky box, im sure the weight of all them is not 150kg, just after some reasurance really that it wont collapse.

Cant believe the stand is £220, i brought it new about a year ago for £150 from same place.

social_lurker

That should be fine. The telly cant be much more than 30-40kg, the amp 10kg and the other bits will be less than that.

The stands are priced up, so that when they are purchased with a telly you can offer big discounts (and the customer thinks they get a great deal). Typically, most stands are between £80-100 when you buy a telly at the same time, i.e. half price or so.

Gehrman

I've got my eye on one of these stands, are they good qulaity ? Hoping to pair one up with a 42" Panasonic plasma, centre speaker and HD-DVD player.
Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom