Sequence model 30 flat panel speakers

les melling

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of British made Sequence model 30 flat panel Hi Fi speakers in excellent condition which I bought brand new in the 80s. I can find nothing about them on the net only information relating to the later Sequence Sonata 400s. I think my speakers are quite rare. Information on them as follows.
860H x 250W x 70D Impedance is 8 ohms; amplifier recommendations are from 20w to 100w. I am thinking of selling them as they are surplus to requirements but have no idea what they are worth. Anybody have any idea of their value? Thank you.

What Hifi , for what its worth, gave them 3 stars for sound and 4 overall when they tested them in Jan 93 issue £249 back then. Might be better to keep them must be a use some where for some thin on wall speakers

What Hifi , for what its worth, gave them 3 stars for sound and 4 overall when they tested them in Jan 93 issue £249 back then. Might be better to keep them must be a use some where for some thin on wall speakers

Thanks for the reply. I replaced them with a pair of Monitor Audio RS1s on stands since which they have been redundant. I live in a flat and have no need for a second pair of speakers so I will be looking to sell them soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom