• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sequence model 30 flat panel speakers

les melling

Standard Member
I have a pair of British made Sequence model 30 flat panel Hi Fi speakers in excellent condition which I bought brand new in the 80s. I can find nothing about them on the net only information relating to the later Sequence Sonata 400s. I think my speakers are quite rare. Information on them as follows.
860H x 250W x 70D Impedance is 8 ohms; amplifier recommendations are from 20w to 100w. I am thinking of selling them as they are surplus to requirements but have no idea what they are worth. Anybody have any idea of their value? Thank you.

Ianfromnotts

What Hifi , for what its worth, gave them 3 stars for sound and 4 overall when they tested them in Jan 93 issue £249 back then. Might be better to keep them must be a use some where for some thin on wall speakers

les melling

Standard Member
What Hifi , for what its worth, gave them 3 stars for sound and 4 overall when they tested them in Jan 93 issue £249 back then. Might be better to keep them must be a use some where for some thin on wall speakers

Thanks for the reply. I replaced them with a pair of Monitor Audio RS1s on stands since which they have been redundant. I live in a flat and have no need for a second pair of speakers so I will be looking to sell them soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom