September was what i was REALLY waiting for...

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Elecktro, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Elecktro

Elecktro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    ...Now its the PS3's time to shine!!! :cool:

I knew when i bought the console on launch day that i would really have to wait till September before the PS3 really started to show what it is truely about!...I can definitely see the PS3 from now till next March, at least, being the console to own!

Warhawk has started it off (even before September)...but theres soooo much to come...

There seem to be quite a few demo's lined up v.soon....Tekken online...Heavenly sword...CM:D in september....Then PS Home (hopefully)

Then finally we'll see Fifa and Pro Evo in bout October....finally footy on the PS3

Lots of next gen non-exclusives...and then we can really compare the xbox to ps3..rather than comparing Ubi's PORTS!....

Haze, R&C, Drake exclusive titles....november time

Jan/feb playtv.......and then the big two MGS4 and KILLZONE2!!!

WOOOHOOOO! let the gaming begin!:cool:

2. Waynej

Waynej

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,370
    Yeah, it's good to see some more enjoyable stuff coming to the console.

I'm hoping to find some more time soon to play Warhawk a bit more and understand it, feel free to add me for some Warhawk action - Waynimus.

The 360 is currently keeping me very entertained with the COD4 Beta, which I'm excessively enjoying. The only problem is of course, that I like playing with my buddies and the only other people I know taking part are my colleagues.

Still, for me as an Xbox 360 and PS3 gamer I'm currently enjoying COD 4 Beta, BioShock, Gears (still) and am looking forward to Halo 3, COD 4 (Retail), Assassin's Creed, Stranglehold and for next year of course there is Metal Gear Solid 4 - which is the main reason for my PS3 purchase in the first place.

Does anyone know if a date has been announced for LittleBigPlanet yet? This is the game that has intrigued me the most, hopefully it releases some time soon.

3. runam0k

runam0k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +217
    Can't belive I missed out on the beta! Took my eye off the ball...

LBP is 2008, I believe. I think there may be some sort of demo in the works for 2007.

4. figoagogo

figoagogo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +579
    it looks like the PS3 is just about to get off the start line, hope the releases continue...

Got Warhawk downloaded and installed, ready to try it tonight :)