September 2021 Photo Competition Voting Thread

September 2021 Photo Competition - Voting Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Quiet month but well done to those who entered :thumbsup:

The theme for September was "Long Exposures" :cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

I am a bit ashamed for not having a shot this month. No proper excuse really, except being a bit busy and tired. Good job you all who got a shot in, they are all absolutely great! I just went with Spanner because that simply jumped at me when I first saw it, although like I said, I really liked all of them.

Well done to those who entered, great variety of ideas. All great shots but liked the atmosphere and juxtaposition of trees and city in @iandrews entry. Disappointed not to have managed an entry myself, think I had a pretty good streak going there, but inspiration and time left me this month.

Ooh a three way tie :thumbsup:

Deciding vote goes to me; really liked spanersatcx picture but I'm a sucker for a long night time shot so iandrews for me this month!

New comp will be up and running soon :thumbsup:

Well done all that entered, a close call, saves thinking of a new theme 😉

Thanks for the votes (and deciding one Zone). Hopefully you will like the new theme, and we get more entries this month.

Congrats to iAndrews...I voted for you to... Cracking shot.

Hopefully new theme will get a LOT more entries in.... Especially in Autumn:clap::clap::clap:. Hint hint....

Rock-on Barbara...,...

Ice

Congrats to the winner! It's a beautiful shot. And thanks for all who managed a photo, it was lovely seeing them all and sorry for being a sloth for couple of months now. I will try my best for October and actually get a shot in for a change.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom