Votes: 0 0.0%
  • u8myufo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Well done to those who entered this month :thumbsup:

The theme for July was "Motion":cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

jamescg1972

Was between Iandrews, Marika and jawbreaker this month. Spinning coin just pipped the others. Some brilliant photos though. Spent much longer than normal thinking about it this month. 👍

Marika

Thumpermawer for me this month. Really good entries all around, but I'm a sucker for autumnal colours and waterfalls 🍂🍁🍄💦 so it was kind of a nobrainer for me. Loved it from the moment I saw it.

Marika

Congrats to the winner. Thanks for my votes guys, always much appreciated 💜

Zone

Well done 1080 jawbreaker.

New competition up soon

1080 jawbreaker

shocked, didnt think i had a chance this month
1601665878474.png

i wanted bigger waves, more drama in the sky and no rain. Will keep an eye on the weather :)

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom