# sept8001...Re FujiXF1 case

bobbymax

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Because of my problem scrolling down a page (see earlier post). I'm posting a new thread for sept8001.;)

I recieved the case a couple of days ago (took a while as coming from Hong Kong)
It's faux leather, but looks and feels quality. Does a good job of protecting the XF1,
It will be a bit tight if you're gonna get the stick-on grip, I bought one without looking at the case first. I might fit it and see what it's like though.
Anyway.... IMO this case does a fine job and is well worth the money, but be prepared to wait a while for it.

Because of my problem scrolling down a page (see earlier post). I'm posting a new thread for sept8001.;)

I recieved the case a couple of days ago (took a while as coming from Hong Kong)
It's faux leather, but looks and feels quality. Does a good job of protecting the XF1,
It will be a bit tight if you're gonna get the stick-on grip, I bought one without looking at the case first. I might fit it and see what it's like though.
Anyway.... IMO this case does a fine job and is well worth the money, but be prepared to wait a while for it.

Sorry, how long did it take to arrive.

Thanks

It was approx 2 weeks, although it did arrive earlier than they first stated (was supposed to arrive around 6th march)
Are you gonna go for it then?

Thanks, yes it looks the best one for the price. Would like to get a black one if possible.

Thank you for your help.

You're welcome.
I wanted black too, but couldn't find one apart from the original Fuji one which was a we bit too much for me.
mind you the brown one with black camera is quite cool :D

Found a black one from the same supplier and have ordered it. Now need to wait for delivery.

Thank you

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom