1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

seprates ..are they better please help im lost

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by susan26uk2003, Jun 29, 2004.

1. susan26uk2003

susan26uk2003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi everyone..i have decided to go to seperates for my dvd and music..i have a pioneer 313 home cinema system and use it for films and music..but it broke so im thinking of buying a SONY STRDE 495 receiver and a cambridge dvd53 from richer sounds...but after reading a few reviews i am unsure..on some reviews it says the cambridge dvd53 isnt actually a cambridge..its just got cambridge badge.do any of you guys know these systems..would this av receiver and dvd player be better than my pioneer system for sound?????? as imusing it for music also..please help or some advice please..I WILL BE USING MY 313 SPEAKERS FOR A WHILE BUT ILL UPGRADE.

2. Andywilliams

Andywilliams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Hi Sue
    The sony 495 is ok with movies but really dire with music(my kid brother had one before he brought my nad receiver) you would be better off looking at the cambridge azur range ,i havent heard their stuff myself but quite a few forum members have and seem to rate it very highly.
    Cheers Gonzo. :)