Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Seperating individual shots in a Clip-Motion cature ???

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by SKT, Apr 25, 2004.

1. SKT

SKT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Sony DSC-P72 and have discovered that the Multi-Burst feature is not as usefull as it sounded :(

I pretty much bought the camera for some low quality mountainbiking action pics.

Whilst a Multi-Burst file is still on the camera memory, it looks real cool as it flicks through the pics of the Multi-Burst but transfer it to the PC and I get a picture made up of 16 smaller pictures. This is not the final product I expected :thumbsdow

What I hoped for was 16 seperate pictures so as I cn take the ones I want. Being captured as a 1.2meg file I am asuming there is a lot of data there and what I am wondering is there any way I can seperate the 1 picture into the 16 individual pictures using software of some kind???

:lease:

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Whats the format (file extension) of the pictures from your camera ??, if it's one of the standard 'still' formats (.jpg, .bmp, .tif etc ) almost every photo editing programme will allow you to split it up. If it's a video format (.avi, .mov, mpg etc. ) then most video editing programmes should allow you to capture individual frames.

3. SKT

SKT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's a jpg. Can you suggest a program that will defiantely allow me to seperate it?

I really want to seperate it without losing the quality. I can easy enough just cut the 16-in-1 picture up but then each pic is quite small and when blown up obviously it is quite bad quaity.

Tx so far....