1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seperating individual shots in a Clip-Motion cature ???

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by SKT, Apr 25, 2004.

1. SKT

SKT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Sony DSC-P72 and have discovered that the Multi-Burst feature is not as usefull as it sounded :(

I pretty much bought the camera for some low quality mountainbiking action pics.

Whilst a Multi-Burst file is still on the camera memory, it looks real cool as it flicks through the pics of the Multi-Burst but transfer it to the PC and I get a picture made up of 16 smaller pictures. This is not the final product I expected :thumbsdow

What I hoped for was 16 seperate pictures so as I cn take the ones I want. Being captured as a 1.2meg file I am asuming there is a lot of data there and what I am wondering is there any way I can seperate the 1 picture into the 16 individual pictures using software of some kind???

:lease:

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Whats the format (file extension) of the pictures from your camera ??, if it's one of the standard 'still' formats (.jpg, .bmp, .tif etc ) almost every photo editing programme will allow you to split it up. If it's a video format (.avi, .mov, mpg etc. ) then most video editing programmes should allow you to capture individual frames.

3. SKT

SKT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's a jpg. Can you suggest a program that will defiantely allow me to seperate it?

I really want to seperate it without losing the quality. I can easy enough just cut the 16-in-1 picture up but then each pic is quite small and when blown up obviously it is quite bad quaity.

Tx so far....