Seperates or "All in ones" for your DD sound?

What type of audio equipment do you use with your 360

• All in one DD system

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Seperates DD system

Votes: 71 74.0%
  • Through the TV / Non DD system

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

Jordans Norks

Ex Member
Reaction score
Just interested to see who's got what audio wise in their 360 gaming setups! (PS Ive seen the typo in the poll oops)!

Seperates all the way. Details in my signature below :D

Although my gallery on the site is very out of date. This thread has just reminded me to update it :). Might wait for when I re-arrange the room this weekend though.

separates for me too (spelt it right this time) :)

Jordans Norks said:
Just interested to see who's got what audio wise in their setups! (PS Ive seen the typo in the poll oops)!

This belongs in the AV audio and hifi section.

edited to be more relevant - belongs here 100% now.

SuperSaiyan4 said:

no it does'nt

how many people in that section have a 360 compared to this section?

:rolleyes:

SuperSaiyan4 said:

why when he asking about the sound being used with people 360 set ups? :confused:

What I'm more interested to know is that how can you always find something to moan or complain about in almost every single thread? :hiya: :rolleyes:

i use some creative itrigue 3400 fro mine as it is only a bedromm and they were on sale for 25 quid off

Kazman said:
What I'm more interested to know is that how can you always find something to moan or complain about in almost every single thread? :hiya: :rolleyes:

have to agree with you there mate

SuperSaiyan4 said:

No it doesn't :rolleyes:. You will get a much better response in this section when asking what sound systems people use with their 360's. The question is directly related to what people use with their 360's so it's ideally placed!

I'm just using a cheap £100 all-in-one system with my 19" Samsung Monitor!, still provides nice DD

I'd prefer separates but currently just have an old Sony 215 5.1 DD system hooked up to the 360. If I had the cash though i'd love to splash out ÂŁ500 on a 7.1 Amp and some speakers :).

Am using my JVC TH-S66 AIO.
Have never even had it up over 50% and even then i get wallops on the ceiling downstairs in intense battle scenes in COD2 5.1.lol

seperates- see sig

I don't think this poll will be representitive of the Xbox 360 community at large since it's on AVForums.com. :)

I'm using separates too - a Denon 1906 receiver and Mordaunt-Short Genie speakers. Whilst HD graphics is good, the biggest improvement since moving from a PS2 has definitely been the surround sound in games. It's great in games like GR:AW, with bullets flying about everywhere!

All in one system at my desk, and a seperate system whilst playing on the pj.

CAS FAN said:
No it doesn't :rolleyes:. You will get a much better response in this section when asking what sound systems people use with their 360's. The question is directly related to what people use with their 360's so it's ideally placed!

Well after I had told original poster it wasnt 360 related he changed the details so now it is.

Actually the poll has always been called " What type of audio equipment do you use with your 360" as it's impossible to change :mad:

I only edited the first post in the thread to reiterate 360 so trolls wouldn't bleat on about it :lesson:

Go find something else to whinge about

SuperSaiyan4 said:
Well after I had told original poster it wasnt 360 related he changed the details so now it is.

Jordans Norks said:
Actually the poll has always been called " What type of audio equipment do you use with your 360" as it's impossible to change :mad:

I only edited the first post in the thread to reiterate 360 so trolls wouldn't bleat on about it :lesson:

Go find something else to whinge about

Wouldn't worry about it matey, everyone else knew EXACTLY what the poll was about, some people are just born to be a thorn.

Separates for me too(see sig), Still in need of a sub. And want to change my rears to the same make as my fronts. I used to have a fairly cheap all in one but as good as it was for films and games it was shat with music.

Seperates for me to,

4 x Mordaunt Short MS302 Fronts & Rears
1 x Mordaunt Short MS304 Center
1 x Mordaunt Short MS309 Sub

Driven by a pioneer VSX-814-s

18 months later they sound 10 x better than they did when i first got them :D

Probably will upgrade the amplifier in the future for a HDMI switching one when they some down in price and support the 1.3 spec.

The 360 is the first console that I have left connected up as part of my overall AV setup but having said that I do often just use the TV speakers instead of my Yamaha 2600 amp for some reason!

The games do sound superb via the Yamaha though :smashin:

Great thread Norks after the discussions on the other thread yesterday - See sig for set up.........

Separates here too!

A nice, but old Sony DB940 5.1 amp and Mission speakers (2xfloor and two bookshelf and a centre speaker. Couldn't tell you what model they are , but they weren't that expensive)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom