Quantcast

Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II (XSX) (TBC)

KirkSi

Distinguished Member
I know they’ve said it’s in-game engine real time and not pre-rendered but we don’t know if it was running on Series X hardware or PC yet but damn those graphics looked almost photo-realistic.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
I know they’ve said it’s in-game engine real time and not pre-rendered but we don’t know if it was running on Series X hardware or PC yet but damn those graphics looked almost photo-realistic.
Sounds like PC but built for Series X

rowedav

Distinguished Member
Whoops - wrong thread.

Still, this reminds me I need to finish the original...

jwsg

I have to say I gave up quickly on the original, even though the correct opinion is to say the game is fantastic, and so this wouldnt be the title I'd want MS making a big push for.

Flawed Tactics

Got all achievements less one on sacrifice, I've played through the game twice so I'm a little interested in this one 😂

TayWax

Distinguished Member
Never got round to finishing the first one. But it was one of the most mentally draining games I've played. I could only do short busts on it.

Germinator

I hope they keep it single player only, thats what we need on Xbox is more single player focused games.

ZicoUK

I don't think I would have ever bought the first Hellblade game. I only got into it via Game Pass Ultimate and the fact that it featured as a game for Xbox Rewards at some point earlier in the year.

I've not finished the game yet but have enjoyed playing through it so far. I will likely play Hellblade 2 if it's on Game Pass Ultimate but not likely to buy it outright.

Top Bottom