Sennheiser to go with iPod

s70rmp

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking at getting a pair of Sennheiser headphones to go with mu ipod
but having not bought head phones for about 15+ year not to sure about them.

I quite like the look of the Sennheiser PX100 & PX200, what do people
think of them?

cheers

s70rmp said:
Hi all

I'm looking at getting a pair of Sennheiser headphones to go with mu ipod
but having not bought head phones for about 15+ year not to sure about them.

I quite like the look of the Sennheiser PX100 & PX200, what do people
think of them?

cheers

Hi - I have a pair of PX100's & use them with a pocket amp (the excellent PA2V2) and a CD Walkman (dont laugh :rolleyes:)
Superb sound quality IMHO :smashin:
Paul

I have the 100s and they are superb. The leap in sound quality from the supplied apple ear phones cannot be under estimated.

Fold em up and stick em in your pocket too...:)

Pete.

I use PX200s at work and at home and they're really excellent headphones. They certainly don't need an offboard amp with anything I've used them with. The only downside is the lack of bass but that's inherent to the design and they sound so sweet everywhere else that it's hard to notice. :)

Another vote for the PX-100, coz I find my HD650s a bit unwieldy when walking about.;)

If you'd like a little more bass try the PX-200

suzywong said:
Another vote for the PX-100, coz I find my HD650s a bit unwieldy when walking about.;)

If you'd like a little more bass try the PX-200

I'd second that....!....I was actually surprsied to find the iPod actually does an adequate job of working with the 600/650 though,but after a bit of looking about,I made my iPod slightly less portable by adding a set of Stax SRM01 phones,which do sound nice even if they tend to get through batteries.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom