Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3 Earphone Review & Comments

Nice review! I wonder how they compare to Sony's WF-1000XM4? I suppose their noise cancelling isn't as good but I'm curious about the sound quality difference.

Brava 210

Problem is Ive had 3 replacement sets of the momentum 2s, and they have now failed again.

GreyMutton

I’ve been looking at new earbuds since switching to Apple phones but I can’t stand these in ear ones. The standard AirPods seem expensive for what they are so looks like I’ll be sticking with my sammy buds live until inevitably lose one down a drain.

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Nice review! I wonder how they compare to Sony's WF-1000XM4? I suppose their noise cancelling isn't as good but I'm curious about the sound quality difference.
I have the TWM2 and also the Sony WF XM4 or did for 6 months and the TWM2 are better at sound quality , fit, noise canceling, and just about everything other than battery life.
Now as with all IEM'S the fit is crucial and the seal on the TWM2 are great for my ears, whereas the Right Bud on the Sony's would not seal regardless of tip size or make.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom