For Sale Sennheiser HD800 Headphones - Top Condition!

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Apollo11, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Apollo11

Apollo11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +91
    HD800 2 (1 of 1).jpg HD800 graph (1 of 1).jpg HD800 books (1 of 1).jpg

For sale are my Sennheiser HD800 headphones. I bought these new in 2012 (31st December) and have used with a high quality amplifier only.

These are widely regarded as one of the best headphones produced. I am only selling to partly fund purchase of the latest model which is said to be only very slightly different so I probably won't notice much difference.

As per the photos, the headphones are totally unmarked - they could be sold as a new pair - I treat my possessions with extreme care and they have never been driven hard.

It's very difficult to take photos of these due to the contrast of the design but hopefully they are ok.

Included are the original storage case, outer box and user manuals. Also the graph showing the performance of the actual pair which you have to request from the manufacturer.

You may find cheaper pairs on ebay but I doubt they will be in this condition.

Will be sent by insured delivery, should you have any questions, please do ask.

Thanks.

Price and currency: £635
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank Transfer, Paypal (gift etc)
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017