• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sennheiser HD650 for <£200

NicolasB

Distinguished Member
I'm a bit out of touch, these days, so this may not, in fact, be an especially good price. (If someone's seen it cheaper, please let me know!) Anyway:

Sennheiser HD650 headphones £199.90 including VAT and delivery from Peter Tyson (click here).

Also from someone called AC (Wholesale) Ltd via Ebay for £196.65 - that's £187 + £9.65 p&p (click here).

franc

I have had my eye on a pair of these for a while now. The ebay trader price is the best I have seen in my limited search. I wanted to pair them with a Headsave Headphone amp but unfortunately, they have now ceased operations!
Apparently, these 'cans' can rival stereo pre/power/speaker set-ups costing thousands. That can't be bad for a £300 headphone/headphone amp combo!

regards FRANC

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom