Sennheiser CX 500s on eBay - are these genuine?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by stevethone, Feb 6, 2009.

1. stevethone

stevethone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I know eBay is flooded with a lot of fakes, but these seem like they could be genuine - members have been registered with ebay for a long time, good feedback... what do you all think?

SENNHEISER CX500 IN-EAR HEADPHONES EARPHONES + WARRANTY on eBay, also Headphones, Universal MP3 Accessories, MP3 Player Accessories, Consumer Electronics (end time 13-Feb-09 13:34:13 GMT)

*Sennheiser CX 500 BRAND NEW HEADPHONES CX500 BLACK on eBay, also, Headphones, Portable Audio, Consumer Electronics (end time 12-Feb-09 21:34:36 GMT)

By the way, I'm not trying to find the cheapest price, I just have money in my Paypal account to use up. If there's any webstores that accept Paypal, I'd appreciate it if I could be pointed towards them!

2. Spiderkid

Spiderkid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    It's hard to tell, until you actually have them in your hands (ears).. Things in favour are the fact that it's a UK seller, with good feedback, and he's offering a 7 refund policy if you're not happy. So in the worst case you'd loose the price of postage.. best case you'll save £20... your call!