Sennheiser Ambeo no sound via eARC

AMB75

Novice Member
Hi all! I'm having an issue with my soundbar. I've absolutely loved it up until today. I've had it for months without issue. Earlier this week I turned the TV on and there was no sound. I checked all of my settings then checked for updates. I needed a firmware update. Did that and all was right with my little world. Today I turn the TV on, no sound again. I reset the soundbar checked all my settings, checked the connections, swapped in a new HDMI cable, everything I could think of and nothing worked. If I hook up an optical cable and use that input I have sound. However, that kind of defeats the purpose of having a $2500 soundbar. Help!

Sir QD oled

Just unplug it and leave it for 10 minutes . Plug it on again and it will probably work again. Happens to me once in a while. Good luck

Geezerh

Novice Member
Hi all! I'm having an issue with my soundbar. I've absolutely loved it up until today. I've had it for months without issue. Earlier this week I turned the TV on and there was no sound. I checked all of my settings then checked for updates. I needed a firmware update. Did that and all was right with my little world. Today I turn the TV on, no sound again. I reset the soundbar checked all my settings, checked the connections, swapped in a new HDMI cable, everything I could think of and nothing worked. If I hook up an optical cable and use that input I have sound. However, that kind of defeats the purpose of having a $2500 soundbar. Help!
I have mine connected to an LG Oled but it’s only ARC input as opposed to the Ambeo e-ARC output if I connect the Ambeo to the tv ARC I don’t get any sound so I’ve connected it to a Hdmi input and that sorts it, it’s not much of an issue as all my other stuff is connected to the AMBEO

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom