SendIt.Com Matrix Trilogy Pre-Orders

R

Red-VIII

I noticed allot of people pre-ordering the Matrix Trilogy on HD-DVD from sendit.com for the amazing price of £17.99 earlier this week (me included).

Anyway went back onto there website today and they are now listing it for £62.99!!!!:eek:

So will the Pre-orders still get fulfilled at the £17.99 price?? or are we going to have allot of dissapointed people out there :(

play.com are still selling it for £25.

cobbler

Amazon still have it available at £19.49 (rrp = 25.99) and it has been up for a

while (they are usually quite quick at pulling misprices). At the moment

(compared to every other seller) the £62 is looking like the misprice.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Big question is - will these sites honour the price when we pre-ordered it ?

I don't know about you guys, but what if it shoots up in price, and you dont cancel ? not fair is it.

I'm waiting until it is released now, then look at the price. I dont care for the 2 sequels but £18 for the first one is still pretty good.

R

Red-VIII

Just a quick update on this one.

Play.com have now increased their pre-order price for this title to £55!

Amazon still have it listed at £19.99, i wonder how long before they follow suite.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
do play.com not charge your card at the time of order ?
looks like they are all going to raise the prices then
£55 is FAR too much for the films. no thanks :thumbsdow

AgentCool

I'll be keeping my Amazon.co.uk order and expect to only be charged the £19.49 I ordered it at. The most I would pay for this set is £25-30; there's no way these 3 titles are worth £55+.

adriancal

Yeah thats my question, Ive pre-ordered the complete collection from amazon who have now raised the price to £39.69. Do they not have to honour the price I pre-ordered at or at the very least notify me before charging double the price to my card!?.

KevD

Distinguished Member
Yeah thats my question, Ive pre-ordered the complete collection from amazon who have now raised the price to £39.69. Do they not have to honour the price I pre-ordered at or at the very least notify me before charging double the price to my card!?.
They can not charge you you more than you offered to pay. They usually cancel orders and invite you to reorder (they have in the past included a vocher for a couple of ££ off).

I think they have to honour it.
Sadly not, not until money is taken, hence they charge on shipping.

HMV are awful as they can wait until the last minute to do this. :rolleyes:

7hil

Sadly not, not until money is taken, hence they charge on shipping.

HMV are awful as they can wait until the last minute to do this. :rolleyes:

But surely they wouldn't charge the higher amount without infoming the customer. I haven't authorised them to take £55 odd quid out of my account!

EDIT: Just noticed your ammendment.

Jim Morrison

Just checked my HMV order and it's still there at £17.99...but i've pre-ordered from Amazon at £19.49 aswell...just in case! If I end up with it twice, i'm sure there'll be no shortage of takers in the trading forums!

R

Red-VIII

Just checked my HMV order and it's still there at £17.99...but i've pre-ordered from Amazon at £19.49 aswell...just in case! If I end up with it twice, i'm sure there'll be no shortage of takers in the trading forums!

Just done the same :thumbsup:

7hil

I've done the same.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom