1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sendit.com im not amused

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Kopite4Ever, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    whilst looking on cdanddvdbargains.com the other day i seen sendit had a friends offer. i have 1st 9 series of the old type boxsets and need S10 to complete. i order the old one of them in a special offer and low and behold it turns up today and its the new slimline version. to say im angry is an understatement as they have now changed the picture and details and no longer list the boxset. safe to say its back in the post to them 20 mins after i took delivery! cheapest place i now see it is 55.99 :mad: i fear i havr to get this quick before its discontinued. anybody else have this porblem ? sendit are on my :censored: list now for posting wrongfull info

2. Stephen J Jones

Stephen J Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm, maybe I'm missing the point here, but you had the series for about £40 less than it's available anywhere else, and sent it back because the box wasn't what you wanted?
    Some people take a lot of pleasing.

3. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,914
    I assumed you emailed them about this, what did they say?

4. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    no you have it wrong. then sent me the 3 disk set that is 15.99 all other sites. i ordered the older 5 disk set to complete my exsisting older set not the new slim line ones. i have since had an email saying that they didnt have the 5disk set in stock so they sent me the 3disker instead. this isnt what i ordered so thats y i sent it back. they gave me a £5 vouvher for my troubles and will take it back, so no probs there. have heard from warner now that teh 5 disk set is being deleted very soon thats why the prices have shot up, and thats why theyy arre hard to get hold of.

5. nwgarratt

nwgarratt
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,820
    You could always buy the separate S10 discs in the Buy One Get One Free offer. It wil still end up around £35 though.

I have series 1 to 8 in individual disc releases. I have got S9 and S10 in the new packaging. It doesn't bother me as I just wanted to complete the set using the cheapest way. I rather get two seasons instead of one season for the almost same money.

I had a feeling the sendit offer wouldn't hold up as it was too good to be true. This is a set that has a extremely high price of £99.99 RRP being sold for around £16.99. However, they did make a big mistake advertising the old set.