Question Sending speakers buy post, with insurence?

grahamricho

Im wanting to send some speakers by post, I normally use Parcel2go but their insurance is only up to £20, if you want to add my insurance to cover the value of the item it costs a fortune. I paid an extra £24 on a £500 item?

Any ideas who to use ?

Fergal82

Im wanting to send some speakers by post, I normally use Parcel2go but their insurance is only up to £20, if you want to add my insurance to cover the value of the item it costs a fortune. I paid an extra £24 on a £500 item?

Any ideas who to use ?
I always use parcelforce via the post office. They’re certainly not the cheapest but haven’t had any issues with them to date and I don’t mind paying a bit extra for piece of mind.

I recently sent some Kef LS50 fully insured and it cost £21.

Have you had a look at the parcel monkey website

b1g1an

Any ideas who to use ?
Be careful with parcel2go, using their insurance you can cover speakers up to £2.5k for loss BUT they have a £200 max for damage which is obviously the most likely to happen if anything did.

Top Bottom