Sending blu-rays to the USA, what's their import limit please.

Hades

Distinguished Member
Hello....

I'm sending some steelbooks to a friend in the USA and I was wondering what the limit is over there before they get hit with charges like we do in the UK.

Thanks in advance,

Gary.

PS: I've tried to search but can't seem to find an answer, but I'm probably wording it wrong.

Deadringers

Hello....

I'm sending some steelbooks to a friend in the USA and I was wondering what the limit is over there before they get hit with charges like we do in the UK.

Thanks in advance,

Gary.

PS: I've tried to search but can't seem to find an answer, but I'm probably wording it wrong.

...If they are just a gift would there be a limit?

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Is there a duty-free allowance for merchandise shipments?
Yes - $200.00 for commercial shipments or for a personal shipment of merchandise sent to oneself such as ordering off a foreign web site addressed to yourself.

Hades

Distinguished Member
Is there a duty-free allowance for merchandise shipments?
Yes - $200.00 for commercial shipments or for a personal shipment of merchandise sent to oneself such as ordering off a foreign web site addressed to yourself.
Thanks for that, shame ours is not $200 into the UK instead of the very low $23 for this month :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom