sending a parcel: any service exist for thos working during day?

mosso2000

Novice Member
Hi, I need to sell sone heavy items (PC case,...) but I am not home during working hours and therefore look for a courrier solution which could be suitable 9and affordable), like bringing myself the parcel to a branch point for example. Any help about that? thanks! :clap:

Rich

Hi, I need to sell sone heavy items (PC case,...) but I am not home during working hours and therefore look for a courrier solution which could be suitable 9and affordable), like bringing myself the parcel to a branch point for example. Any help about that? thanks! :clap:

I know our Staples shop in Warrington do a collection point for DHL parcels, quite good prices as well.
I'm not sure if it's every shop though.

lynx

Royal mail will collect from a UK adress, tried it on for ~£14 iirc, from me a few years back. I politely declined their offer.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
If you book ParcelForce online you have the option of having the item collected or dropping it off at the nearest depot. You'd need to check location & opening times & it's still not cheap.

I'm fairly sure that Interparcel can arrange this as well but you'll need to speak to them to ascertain which couriers & where.

Citizen J

Novice Member
Have you tried CollectPlus+?

Collect+

I have never heard of them but from feedback on the internet they seem cheap and reliable.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom