Selling your LCD?

Widge

Say a rather tempting new model of TV comes out that you want and you decide to upgrade, whats the best way to recoup the outlay you have put out on your original set?

Do you head to Ebay? Or is something like Loot, or indeed here a better option?

jah

I'm beginning to think along those lines. The new Samsung 40LE-A656 for £822 from Costco is too tempting for words. Wait for the perfect TV to come out and drop in price in the next few years. Flog the Samsung for a reasonable price or just keep it. It was pretty cheap anyway.

Cheers,

jah

P.S. Not sure I'd do eBay. Not worth it for a second hand telly IMHO. Just find somewhere in the local area that does cards in the window or the local free paper website.

richard plumb

Distinguished Member
depending how old your set it, you might just want to keep it.

eg my toshiba 37WLT58 cost £2k when I bought it - now you can get 40" 1080p for £800 as you mention. I'd be lucky to get £300-400 for it. Could only just buy a decent 26" TV for that, so I might just keep it for a spare room.

lol, Widge, I remember PMing you when I was considering a Philips 9632, you were of the opinion your tv was great, what has caught you eye lol?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom